Subject: More for the Wish List...
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 18:45:03 -0500 (EST)

I'm modeling a fairly large house for a job.  I have a problem with too
many objects in the objects list.  I know I can make each room a seperate
scene, then use load from scene to put them all together, but then I stil
need to delete each of the extra house objects, etc.  A feature that would
hide child objects from the object lists would be very helpful, as would
an option to hide any object at all.  Maybe it could be done by just
changing the objects redraw button in layout to Not Drawn or Bounding Box
(the little buttons in the scene menu next to the object name), although a
more powerful approach would be better.  I have the same problem in
modeller with import/export functions.  It just takes too long to scan
through the WHOLE list to the last or middle item in the list.

Also, it would be a BIG help if the Create Key window also had an option
for bones that it already has for objects:  Create Key for Selected items
and Desendants.  Delete key should also have this -- I know, for realistic
human movement you NEVER make 2 keys at the smae frame, but for a chain I
had to animate with about 80 bones, it would have been handy.  Allen?

Thanx...

-- Joe